Norwest Energy has an ongoing policy of liaising with all relevant stakeholders, local community groups and the general public in ensuring transparency on project related matters. The Company is committed to proactive engagement with all stakeholders throughout the project planning period, and throughout operational activities, and enjoys a collaborative relationship with local communities, providing economic opportunities for individuals and businesses within the region.
Norwest Energy has sponsored various local community events and causes, and is a member of various industry groups involved in communicating with relevant stakeholders.
- Updates provided prior to all project stages.
- Ongoing protection of heritage and environmental values.
- No on-ground activity will commence without extensive community consultation.
- No on-ground activity can commence until all compulsory environmental and regulatory approvals are granted.
- Build trust and a positive reputation with the local community.