Norwest has an ongoing policy of liaising with all relevant stakeholders, local community groups and the general public in ensuring transparency on project related matters.
Norwest remain committed to proactive and transparent engagement with all stakeholders throughout the project planning period in preparation for operational activity, and looks forward to an ongoing collaborative relationship with the local communites, and providing economic opportunities for people and business within the region.
Norwest sponsors local community events, and is a member of various committees and industry groups involved in communicating with relevant stakeholders.
- Updates provided prior to all project stages.
- Ongoing protection of heritage and environmental values.
- No on-ground activity will commence without extensive community consultation.
- No on-ground activity can commence until all compulsory environmental and regulatory approvals are granted.
- Build trust and a positive reputation with the local community.
The Company has proudly supported the following organisations:
- Royal Flying Doctor Service
- Shire or Irwin – Rates Prize
- Police Down Under Magazine
- Eneabba Primary School P&C
- Dongara Golf Club Inc
- Dongara Horseriding Club
- WA Special Needs Childrens Xmas Party
- The Beacon Centre, Musgrove Park Hospital
- Indian Ocean Festival Inc
- Irwin District Charity Ball
Please direct your enquiries to E: email@example.com or T: +61 8 9227 3240